My face is usually oily and sweaty all year around (yeah ok… I am not ashamed to say that I sweat like a pig :|) except for the few spots on my forehead and the area between my eyebrows. One fine day when I came out of the shower and went close to the mirror, I noticed that the skin around my eyebrows had become so dry that it was literally flaking off 😐 I immediately applied a moisturizer to that area but it wasn’t much of help so I decided to use this face mask later in the day. I was keeping this one for last because it has “Best Choice” written over it. 😛
Medicos-V manufactures skin friendly products with naturally derived ingredients. From simple daily care to special, they develop their products to meet customers’ needs. Continuous usages of “Medicos’V” will moisturize the skin by supplying moisture and nutrition, as well as maintain a healthy skin by relieving skin.
• Mushroom extract gives rough and dull skin vitality with moisture balance.
• Snail extract and adenosine penetrate deep into skin giving nutrition with elasticity for firm skin care
• Natural cellulose sheet fits on skin providing moisture for long hours.
• Wrinkle improvement function certified
• Skin irritation testified
• Eco-friendly cellulose sheet
Price – INR Rs.118 / USD $1.80 | Quantity – 1 sheet mask with 25 ml of essence | Availability – Available on Skin18.com in 4 Variants | Click Here for more information
What I liked about Medicos-V Pure Snail Silky Soothing Essential Mask –
• Moisturizes and hydrates dry skin.
• The effect lasts for 2-3 days.
• Comes with a lot of extra essence.
What I didn’t like about Medicos-V Pure Snail Silky Soothing Essential Mask –
• Full list of ingredients isn’t mentioned anywhere in English.
• It is a little pricey if compared to other masks which I’ve reviewed before. (Or maybe the $ price is high at the moment lol)
Rating – 4/5
(P.S – the rating is for this specific product only. Skin18 will get 5/5 as always ♥)
Will I recommend this product?
Yes, only to people with dry skin.
Some of you might not want to buy it because it contains snail extracts. 😛 But don’t worry, skin18.com has many more sheet masks that you can try. Do pay them a visit! 🙂
*Product was sent to me by Skin18.com, however, my opinions are honest and unbiased.
I have some exciting posts lined up so keep visiting! Subscribe via email to receive instant updates directly to your inbox!
Hello everyone! After receiving a great response on my previous post – 8 Makeup Products You Can Make By Yourself, I am writing another compilation post of DIYs and this time it’s all about skincare products that we use on a daily basis. You can save a lot of money by making your own, effective skincare products at home instead of buying the expensive ones from market. So if you want to know about 6 DIY Natural Homemade Skincare Products then keep on reading the post!
After trying out various types of homemade face packs to get rid of my acne scars, I decided to go for ready to use face packs available in market. I wanted to try Himalaya Neem Face Pack but since it was out of stock, I bought their refreshing fruit pack instead. Check out my review below to know how I liked it!