Whether you are planning to go out for your weekend night hangout at the pub or your BFF’s wedding, you can ensure that all the eyes in the hall will be set on you with a breath-taking eye makeup look!
And to achieve a stunning eye makeup look that can leave people awestruck, you gotta own a nice eyeshadow palette. You don’t have to shell out a lot of $$ for a good quality eyeshadow palette! There are a ton of palettes available at budget-friendly prices too! So if you are in a search for one, here I will be sharing the list of best affordable eyeshadow palettes available in India that you can choose from.
The list is divided in different price brackets (from under Rs.2000/- to under Rs.500/- palettes, there is one for all budgets.. woo-hoo!) so you can easily pick the best budget eyeshadow palette in India. Continue reading to know more!
Top 3 Cheap Eyeshadow Palettes In India [Editor’s Picks]
Best Affordable Eyeshadow Palettes Available In India Under Rs.2000/-
1. NYX Professional Makeup Ultimate Eyeshadow Palette
This eyeshadow palette range from the world-renowned brand, NYX, is so hyped that a lot of people compare its palettes to high-end ones such as the Anastasia Beverly Hills or Urban Decay Palettes.
The palette called “Warm Neutrals” from this range is the best eyeshadow palette for beginners in India as it has a lot of warm-brown and neutral shades that can create both, subtle and bold eye makeup looks. If you are someone who likes to experiment with fun colours, then you might want to check out the palette called “Brights” from the same collection. All the palettes in this range come with 16 shades that are of different finishes like shimmery, metallic, matte, etc.
- The palette comes with a nice variety of shades for beginners.
- Even though it has 16 shades, the palette is still very compact and easy to carry for travels.
- The eyeshadows in the palettes are available in multiple finishes.
- None, but it could have been a bit more affordable in INR.
2. Makeup Revolution X Soph Extra Spice Eyeshadow Palette
If we had to choose just one drugstore makeup brand which makes amazing eyeshadow palettes at affordable prices then without any doubt, our vote would go to Makeup Revolution!
This UK based drugstore brand already has a lot of makeup palettes in their collection and guess what, they keep adding new ones every now and then. Furthermore, Most of the times, the launches are in collaboration with famous beauty gurus.
The MUR X Soph palette was launched in collaboration with one of my favourite YouTubers, SophDoesNails. The palette has 18 shades that I have no words for, they are just truly stunning. The shades are available in shiny and matte finishes, both.
- It has lovely “handpicked” shades.
- The shades are pretty pigmented.
- Works like a multipurpose palette since it as a couple of neutral shades for subtle eye makeup looks as well as brighter ones for more funky or colourful looks.
- The palette also comes with a mirror!
I couldn’t help but mention one more eyeshadow palette from Makeup Revolution which is a key product for a ton of beauty gurus and makeup lovers! Its versatility in shade range makes it the perfect eyeshadow palette for beginners. The palette launched in collaboration with British Beauty Blogger has 30 eyeshadow shades in multiple finishes. It also comes with a great quality dual-ended brush that you can use to apply the eyeshadows, in case you forget to carry your eye makeup brushes separately.
- The palette has a beautiful and eye-catching packaging!
- The shades in this palette are available in multiple finishes. They are quite pigmented as well.
- It is reasonably priced and is usually available with discounts during sales on Nykaa.
- I couldn’t find any.
Best Affordable Eyeshadow Palettes In India Under Rs.1000/- & Rs.800/-
4. PAC Matte Eyeshadow Palette
This is the combination of warm eyeshadow shades that a makeup beginner should have!
PAC totally knows how to make the best quality products, not just for makeup beginners – but also for MUAs! The PAC Matte Eyeshadow Palette has 7 nude matte eyeshadow shades that can blend like a dream on your eyelids! All the shades in the palette are very basic as well as must-haves. The palette is priced a little over Rs.1000/-, but I can certainly say that you would not mind spending a couple of hundred bucks above your budget for this essential palette!
- An quintessential affordable matte eyeshadow palette in India for daily eye makeup looks.
- Has a compact and travel-friendly packaging!
- The shades give out incredible colour pay off.
- All the shades compliment each other well.
- The shades are warm toned hence they are really suitable for olive-Indian skintone.
- None, but I feel that PAC should launch more such palettes ASAP! There is just this one in their collection.
My list would have been incomplete without this best-selling palette from Maybelline New York!
Ever since its launch, this palette has been a top drugstore eyeshadow palette in India as well as worldwide! This was actually the first 12-shades palette from the brand. Later on, they added more variants in this range like “The Blushed Nudes” and “The 24k Nudes” palettes, but none of them could surpass the popularity of the original nudes palette.
If you are in a hunt for an eyeshadow palette with some basic as well as glam metallic shades, this should be your pick!
- Contains a lovely combination of shades and finishes.
- Easily available online and offline.
- Priced very affordably and is usually available at discounted rates.
- Certain shades in the palette are not as pigmented.
6. Lakme Absolute Illuminating Eyeshadow Palette
Lakme’s makeup products are either a hit or a miss – there is no in between! Well, in this eyeshadow palette’s case, it is totally a hit!
The Lakme Absolute Illuminating Eyeshadow Palette is available in 4 exciting shades that are all equally beautiful. And there is no way that they couldn’t be beautiful, after all, they are designed by India’s top fashion designer – Sabyasachi Mukherjee! The palettes have 6 eyeshadow shades and a dual-ended sponge applicator. If I had to recommend one palette from this range, I would pick the French Rose shade, it is my favourite one from the lot!
- All the palettes in this range have a stunning selection of shades.
- Although Lakme is a drugstore brand, the whole feel of these palettes is very luxurious since they all are designed by Sabyasachi!
- The shades in the palettes are richly pigmented and very soft.
- For just 6 shades in a drugstore palette, the pricing seems a bit expensive.
P.S. I have also shared a post about the Top Affordable Contouring Products Available In India  that you must surely check out if you are a makeup beginner and you are looking for affordable contouring products that are easy to use.
7. Sugar Blend The Rules Eyeshadow Quads
The key to precise looking eye makeup is perfectly blended eyeshadows, which isn’t possible if your eyeshadows are chalky or not pigmented enough. And this is why, you should always invest in a good quality eyeshadow palette that has pigmented and blendable shades, like this much-loved palette from Sugar cosmetics!
The blend the rules eyeshadow palettes come with 4 shades each. There are total 18 shade options in the quads, the brand also has two palettes by the same name which have 10 shades each.
- The quality of Sugar eyeshadows is amazing.
- The quads in this range have a compact and sturdy packaging.
- In terms of quality, it is one of the best matte eyeshadow palette in India.
- The brand should include more variety of shades and finishes in eyeshadows.
- A bit expensive than its counterparts.
8. Nykaa Just Wink It! Eyeshadow Palette
Oftentimes, we end up buying eyeshadows that swatch well on the hands, but when you apply them on your eyelids, they don’t show up on your skin at all – no matter how much product you pick up with your eyeshadow brush.
Well, Nykaa has put an end to this common makeup trouble for one and all! They have created unique eyeshadows palettes whose shades can be used in both – wet and dry forms. If you want to go for an intense eye makeup look and get maximum pigmentation out of your eyeshadows, just wet your eye brush with a couple of spritzes of a makeup spray and use the exciting shades from your Wink It! palette. The palette is available in 3 shade options, all of them having 6 matte and metallic eyeshadow shades each.
- This palette has a unique concept of wet and dry usage.
- The shades in the Wink It palette can be used for subtle as well as dramatic eye makeup looks!
- Affordably priced.
- None at all.
If you have been following the buzz in the beauty world from the last couple of years, you would know how popular the Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance palette is among makeup lovers. Well, what if I told you that Wet N Wild has an eyeshadow palette in India under Rs.600/- with eerily similar shades to that of the MR palette!
WnW has 3 palettes in the Color Icon Eyeshadow Palettes collection named Nude Awakening, Comfort Zone and Rose In The Air (the dupe for MR palette). These palettes have 10 shades each and out of all three of them, the Rose In The Air palette is the most beautiful one.
- Highly affordable palette with the best shade options!
- The range has a good dupe for the famous high-end modern renaissance palette.
- It is a cruelty-free eyeshadow palette since WnW is a cruelty-free drugstore makeup brand.
- Not available in offline markets.
You can check out more such affordable modern renaissance dupes on the blog.
10. Sivanna Make Up Academy Professional Palettes
Sivanna Cosmetics is a Thai beauty brand with a ton of affordable makeup products under their name. They currently have 3 eyeshadow palettes available on Amazon India. These palettes have 12 shades. At this price, the palettes look just too good to be real!
- The shades in these eyeshadow palettes are great for creating smokey eye makeup looks.
- They are budget-friendly eyeshadow palettes in India.
- The proper availability of Sivanna products is an issue.
11. Essence Quatro Eyeshadow Palette
The Germany based drugstore makeup brand, Essence Cosmetics, is very underrated in India. Their products seriously deserve more love! I have reviewed 3-4 of them on the blog and I loved each one of them. The essence quatro palettes have 4 shade options you can choose from. In each palette, there are 4 shades with matte and metallic finishes.
- The quatro palettes have an ideal mix of matte and metallic shades.
- Comes with pigmented and soft eyeshadows.
- Affordably priced.
- Not available in offline markets.
- The packaging of the palettes seems a bit flimsy.
You can read my reviews of essence products on the blog to know about my opinions regarding them!
12. Wet n Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Quad
The WnW palette that I mentioned above in the post is a 10 shades eyeshadow palette whereas this one is a quad which is available at a more affordable price of Rs.299/-. There are a total of 10 palettes in this collection which is an awesome factor! All the palettes contain 2 nice transition shades while the other 2 are colourful ones. Furthermore, the quality of the shades is also top-notch as they are pigmented.
- The palette has amazing shade options to choose from!
- The palettes in this range have nice transition shades that you can use to define your crease area, no need to carry a separate palette for such shades!
- It is a highly affordable palette in India.
- A cruelty-free eyeshadow palette.
- Not available in offline markets
These were the best affordable eyeshadow palettes available in India for all budgets! I hope that this list helped you to find the perfect palette that you were looking for.
I tried to find some affordable eyeshadow palettes in India under Rs.200/-, but there are not any of them except the ones from Blue Heaven that are generally not as good, so I decided to skip them on my list. You can explore more posts like this on our blog by going to the Affordable Products section.