Latest mehndi designs: Hartalika Teej, also known as Teej or Teeja, is a Hindu festival that is celebrated by married women and young girls. This auspicious festival is dedicated to the goddess Parvati, the wife of Lord Shiva, and is celebrated on the third day of the lunar month of Bhadrapada, which typically falls in August or September.
On the day of Hartalika Teej, women keep a fast and offer prayers to the goddess for the well-being of their husbands. They also perform traditional rituals, such as taking a holy bath, decorating their homes, and preparing special food offerings for the goddess. Women also dress in their finest clothes and adorn themselves with henna and traditional jewelry. The festival is also celebrated with a lot of enthusiasm and is marked by dancing, singing, and feasting. In this post, we will be taking you through the latest mehndi designs for hartalika teej 2023 festival.
Hartalika Teej Mehndi Designs 2023
Full Arm Length Mehndi Designs For Hartalika Teej
If you are a big fan of donning mehndi designs on your hands, hartalika teej is the perfect festival to fulfill your wish of applying bridal style full arm mehndi designs on your hands. Take a look at some of these inspirations for full arm mehndi designs!
1. Roses Full Arm Mehandi Design
2. Floral Full Arm Mehandi Design Inspiration
3. Beautiful Elbow Length Mehndi Design
4. Elbow Length Mehandi Design Inspiration #2
You can also visit our post about Top Bridal Mehndi Designs if you want to see more such mehndi inspirations.
Teej Mehndi Designs For Both Hands
Here are some amazing mehandi designs for both hands with a traditional touch!
5. Two Different Mehndi Designs For Both Hands
6. Leaf Patterns Mehandi Design For Teej
7. Dome Style Mehndi Design For Palms
8. Very Intricate Palm Mehndi Design For Both Hands
9. Hand Jewellery Style Mehndi Design
10. Flowers & Leaves Mehndi Design
11. Bold Leaf Patterns Mehndi Design
12. Paisley Patterns Mehandi Design
13. Shaded Flowers Mehandi Design
14. Multi-Patterned Mehendi Design
15. Half & Half Style Mehendi Design
How is hartalika teej pooja done?
The pooja starts with a purification ritual called “Abhishek” which involves bathing a small clay idol or picture of the goddess Parvati with milk, curd, honey, and ghee. After the abhishek, the idol or picture is adorned with flowers, vermilion, and other traditional offerings.
Next, women light a lamp and offer their prayers to the goddess for the well-being of their husbands and children. They recite mantras, hymns, and Teej songs in praise of the goddess. They also perform “aarti” which is a ritual of offering light to the deity.
After the pooja, the women break their fast by eating a simple meal of fruits and sweets. The festival is also celebrated by dancing and singing devotional songs.
It is also important to note that customs and rituals may vary depending on the region and community. The pooja can be different in different parts of India.
16. Beautiful Mehndi Design For Both Hands
17. Beautiful Mehndi Design For Both Hands #2
Hartalika Teej Unique Mehndi Designs For Palms
Let your mehndi design steal the show with these unique palm mehndi design inspirations.
18. Spaced Out Palm Mehndi Design
You may also want to check out: 5 Stylish Glitter Mehndi Designs
19. Gorgeous Mandala Style Palm Mehndi Design
20. Beautiful Dark Stained Mehndi
More unique palm mehndi designs for hartalika teej await you on the next page!
Hi this is namita from mumbai i need mhendhi for wedding what is the cost for bridal
Hey, you can check listings on wedmegood to find a mehndi artist in your city.
Please refer a gud mehndi artist in Bangalore