Karwa Chauth is a beautiful Indian festival which is observed by married women. It celebrates the eternal bond and love between married couples. On this festival, married Hindu women keep a fast for the whole day and pray for the long life of their husband and for prosperity in their marital relationship. They break their fast in the evening after doing pooja of their husband and the moon.
The women start preparing for the festival days in advance. Since dressing up with 16 Shringar is an integral part of Karwa Chauth, just like it is in the festival of Teej, they shop for new outfits, accessories, jewelry and also get their hands adorned with latest karwa chauth mehndi designs.
As soon as the festival starts nearing, stalls are set up in markets with Karwa Chauth accessories like Chunnis, decorated thaalis, karwa, chalni, etc,. Also, You would easily spot a lot of local mehndi artists sitting by the roadside the day before karwa chauth and get your mehndi art done by them in a jiffy. They are really quick at their work, all you have to do is show them your choice of karwa chauth special mehndi design that you would like to get drawn! This year, the festival is falling on the 27th of October. If you are looking for some inspirations for karwa chauth mehndi designs, then this post is for you! Keep on scrolling to surf karwa chauth mehndi designs.
Karwa Chauth Mehndi Designs Photos & Inspirations: Latest Mehndi Designs For Karwa Chauth 2018
1. Floral Karwa Chauth Mehndi Design For Both Hands
Karwa Chauth is the right time to go full-on with mehendi and get bridal mehendi design done on both of your hands, especially if it is your first Karwa Chauth this year! We women rarely get a chance to flaunt full hand mehndi designs after marriage, so let’s make the most of it on this occasion.
2. Multi Patterned Karwa Chauth Mehndi Design For Both Hands
Talking about bridal style karwa chauth mehndi design for both hands, here is another one which I came across on instagram. It is an intricate design that would beautifully adorn your hands!
3. Portrait Mehndi Design For Karwa Chauth
Portrait mehndi designs are very popular these days and just any mehndi artist can draw it for you! They are very detailed and take a little more effort than normal designs. This karwa chauth inspired portrait design is a really special one. You can try drawing it by yourself too by following YouTube tutorials! I am including one below.
4. Floral Grids Karwa Chauth Mehndi Design
This grid design is filled with floral patterns that make it unique! The big rose pattern on the side is adding to its beauty. You can make this design by yourself using thin striping tapes.
5. Leafy Flowers Karwa Chauth Mehndi Design
No words are enough to sing praises of this beautiful henna art by a professional mehendi artist! The image is cropped out, but you can still take some inspiration from it to draw your karwa chauth mehendi design like this.
6. Peacock Karwa Chauth Mehendi Design
Peacock mehndi designs are traditional and quite intriguing. This design by @mehendibyreshmaofficial is a totally apt mehndi design for Karwa chauth 2018 since it has beautiful elements.
Also check out: Simple Mehndi Designs For 2018 That You Should Try!
7. Traditional Palm Mehndi Design For Karwa Chauth
Mehendi designs are traditionally drawn on the middle of the palm, just like this design above. Those who don’t know how to draw mehendi designs properly just simply make a big circle in the middle and put dots around it. It is the easiest and the quickest mehendi design that you can create. But if you want to spice it up a little, try out this traditional mehendi design with exquisite patterns!
8. Modern Karwa Chauth Mehndi Design 2018
Let the modern vibes of mehndi designs set-in on your hands with this one! It is unique, trendy yet very beautiful.
9. Cropped Mehndi Design For Karwa Chauth 2018
Cropped mehendi design covers up full hands and still looks so elegant and minimalistic. I found this one on Instagram, how do you like it?
10. Intricate Full Palm Mehndi Design
Heavy mehndi design on palm is perfect for an occasion like diwali or karwa chauth! This one is so pretty with such diverse patterns merged into one single design.
Here is another inspiration for full palm design.
If you still haven’t found the karwa chauth mehndi design that you were looking for, I am quickly adding some more inspirations below!
11. Gorgeous Back Mehndi Design For Karwachauth 2018
12. Simple Karwa Chauth Mehndi Design For Both Hands
13. Karwa Chauth Chalni Mehndi Design
14. Floral Chain Mehndi Design For Karwa Chauth
15. Dangling Mehndi Design For Karwa Chauth
16. Matching Karwa Chauth Mehndi For Both Hands
17. Front Hand Mehndi Design For Karwa Chauth 2018
18. Stylish Mehndi Design For Karwa Chauth
Also read: 5 Types Of Silk Sarees & Their Origins
19. Modern Karwa Chauth Mehndi Design
20. Rajasthani Mehndi Design For Karwa Chauth
Feet Mehndi Designs For Karwa Chauth
How can we forget about feet mehndi on karwa chauth! Here are a couple of inspirations that you might like.
21. Simple Karwa Chauth Feet Mehndi Design
22. Anklet Inspired Feet Mehndi Design For Karwa Chauth
23. Elegant Floral Karwa Chauth Feet Mehndi Design
24. Hearts Feet Mehndi Design For Karwa Chauth
Which design did you like the most? Let me know by commenting below!