Don’t let dead cells, dust and oil make your skin look any less beautiful than it should be. Go for these simple homemade exfoliation rice face packs and pamper and refresh your skin with ease!
Dead cells is a problem that people of all skin types face, and often find hard to get rid of, without the expensive and long drawn procedures. The chemicals and other artificial ingredients present in the branded products also make such face packs unsafe for regular use. All things considered, going for a homemade face pack with all natural ingredients might just be the answer you are looking for. Preparing for a rice powder exfoliant can be a great idea because of the multiple benefits that come with using rice powder for the skin. Rice powder purifies the skin and makes it soft and smooth.
It cleans up the dead cells and skin flakes deeply, reduces the pores on the skin and refreshes your skin in the process. There are a number of recipes that can be followed when trying to make a rice face pack and we shall take a look at a few really effective ones in the following segment.
Refresh Your Skin With These Homemade Rice Face Packs
1. Rice face pack with milk and cocoa
One of the simplest and most helpful face pack recipes, this rice and milk face pack works wonders for exfoliation along with helping remove pigmentation and sun tan from your face. To prepare –
- Mix two teaspoons of rice flour with two teaspoons of cocoa powder.
- Add a little milk to the mixture to make a thick paste of the ingredients.
- Apply and leave on the face for some time and then remove with lukewarm water.
You will see the difference from the first use itself!
2. Rice face pack with fuller’s earth and tomato juice
Fuller’s earth has always been counted among the most effective natural remedies for treating skin problems. Combined with rice powder and tomato juice, it provides multiple benefits.
- Mix one teaspoon of rice flour with half a teaspoon of fuller’s earth and add tomato juice to it to make a paste.
- Apply and leave the thick paste on your face for about 20 minute.
This rice pack for face works like a charm for oily skin and skin affected by acne.
If you do not have Multani Mitti, you can even use besan for your skin! Besan face packs are known to make your skin softer, lighter and also gets rid of peach hair!
3. Rice face pack with curd, orange and apple
- Take two teaspoons of curd and mix it with two teaspoons of rice flour.
- Add three teaspoons of a combination of orange and apple juices to the mix.
- Mixing all the ingredients properly should make a paste.
- Apply the paste on your face for around 20 minutes.
The presence of yogurt moisturizes your skin in addition to all the exfoliation benefits of the rice flour. If you have super dry skin, you can also apply a mild moisturizer like Olay to keep it hydrated.
Also read: Beauty Benefits Of Pistachio
4. Rice face pack with coconut milk and turmeric powder
This face pack is beneficial for those who want to add a glow to their skin.
- Mix one teaspoon of rice flour with one teaspoon of coconut milk and add two pinches of turmeric powder to the mix.
- Make a paste and apply for 15 minutes.
You will see instant exfoliation and skin lightening results on removing the paste.
Also, find more skin care tips for beautiful, flawless skin at www.rewardme.in