Heya everyone! I don’t know if you guys remember, but few days back, I did a post about my Dresslink wishlist, and guess what?! I finally got a chance to haul all the stuff I had on my wish list!! 🙂 So yeah, Today I’m going to write about my shopping experience with Dresslink.com and do some mini reviews of all the stuff I got from there. This review has been pending from last 8-9 days. OK, It’s time to stop procrastinating!!! Let’s proceed with the post, Shall we?
1. Women’s Casual Fashion Long Sleeve V-neck Dress Sexy Stretch Bodycon Long Dress – $3.97 (approx Rs.265/-)
I wasn’t sure whether this dress would fit me or not while ordering it. I usually wear either M (medium) or L (large) size when it comes to dresses so I ordered it in L size. I tried it on immediately after the package reached me. It fits me pretty well since it’s made up of stretchable material, but I will need to get it fixed on the shoulder/neck part because it keeps slipping off from one side. That’s the reason I didn’t click OOTD pictures while wearing it. The quality of the dress material is AMAZING though! Seriously, No one would ever believe me if I’d tell them that I got this dress for only $3.97!!!!!
Rating – 4.5/5*(-0.5 for fitting issue)
2. Women’s Leather Cute Mini Cross Body Chain Shoulder Bag – $2.66 (approx Rs.178/-)
Rs.178.. can you imagine?! It’s pretty impossible to find a good quality hand bag or sling bag for less than Rs.700-800 ($10-12) in India. I won’t compare it to some high-end brand’s bags (Oh I don’t own any of them!) but yeah, it’s beautiful and quite spacious as well. I can easily fit my phone and a small wallet in it. I can also turn it into a handbag, clutch or sling bag since its strap is removable and adjustable! I showed this bag to many of my mom’s friends, they loved it and they were really shocked when they got to know its price!
Rating – 5/5* hands down!
3. Dazzling Crown Imitate Pearl Retro Style Chain Necklace – $1.02 (approx Rs.68/-)
Love love loveddddd this vintage style neck piece! It’d go with just any of my western outfit.
Rating – 5/5*
4. Sexy Girls Ladies Over The Knee Tight Socks Thigh High Cotton Stockings – $1.18 (approx – Rs.78)
These stockings are super comfortable! They fit in my (fat) legs perfectly. 😀 I’d wear them more often during winters since they’re warm and cozy!
Rating – 5/5*
5. Same Style With Stars Women Girls Lady Alloy Imitation Pearl Ear Studs Earrings – $0.61 (approx Rs.40/-)
I own a pair of double Pearl earrings already, but they’re of different pattern and colour. I love this concept of double-sided earrings, they look classy and chic at the same time! I wear mine most of the times. I’m happy to add one more pair to my collection!
Rating – 5/5*
6. Lovely Cute Rhinestone Crystal Bowknot Bow Tie Earrings Earring – $1.09 (approx – Rs.72/-)
These bowknot earrings are so blingy.
Rating – 5/5*
Total price of all the items – $10.53
Shipping Charges – $11.16
Shipping Method – Aramex (with tracking number)
What I like about DressLink.com –
- They sell high quality stuff that are very affordable! Their prices are like 1/4th of what you’d get in other sites similar to theirs.
- They have a variety of products for women and kids(I have checked the kids section as well, their stuff is cute!). It’s like an online version of a mall!
- Their collection of clothes and jeweleries is GORGEOUS and trendy!
What I don’t like about Dresslink.com –
- Nothing, but I wish that they start providing free shipping.. like for orders above $40-$60. I’d buy their whole store then.
The quality of the items I got from DressLink was beyond my expectation! I had read many bad reviews of DressLink which were keeping me from shopping with them, but I’m quite comfortable now and I don’t think that I’d ever hesitate to shop with them in the future since my overall shopping experience was GREAT! I’d recommend you girls to check out their site once and order 2-3 stuff.. If you like their quality (which you’d do for sure) you’d be eager to shop with them again and again! They have this separate section called “Flashbuy” where you can get items for prices as low as $0.01! It’s like paying for the shipping only. 🙂
Have a question regarding my shopping experience with Dresslink? Feel free to ask me in the comments below! Happy shopping loves!