Colour changing lip balms are very much in-demand these days. They adjust to the pH level of your lips and give them a nice natural looking tint while keeping them moisturized. Today I am here with one such colour changing lip balm from a famous brand called LipIce. Let’s get straight to its review! 🙂
LipIce Sheer Color Lip Balm
Unveiling the magical product that changes colour from white to natural pink on application which syncs with your lip’s original colour.
- Nourishes your lips with Natural Beeswax, Natural Olive Oil and Aloe Vera delivering grease-free softness and smoothness
- Gives your lips a long stay natural pink colour and lasting effect of intense hydration
- UV protection that guards your lips from harmful UVA/UVB rays
- Comes in a very slim and stylish tube, which you can easily carry with you wherever you go
LipIce Sheer Color Lip Balm comes in a pretty silver and pink twist up bullet. Its outer packaging carries all the information about it. The shape of the bullet somehow reminds me of the colourpop lippie stix as it’s so thin. It can be easily carried in a handbag or even a clutch. I am totally in love with its girly packaging as well as its texture. It feels very comfortable and buttery on the lips. It glides on the lips smoothly, without any hassle and keeps them moisturized for a long time – Thanks to Shea Butter and Beeswax present in it. 🙂
This lip balm looks clear in the bullet, but it changes the colour upon application. The colour and the intensity of the tint differs from person to person. On my lips, it shows up as a soft and subtle pink colour. It becomes even more pigmented if I apply 2-3 coats of it. Its tint is really beautiful and long staying. Whenever you are in a hurry, you can totally skip applying a lipstick and use this instead to make your lips look pretty!
What I liked about LipIce Sheer Color Lip Balm
- Comes in a adorable packaging.
- Easily available in most parts of the world.
- Moisturizes and conditions the lips well.
- Doesn’t contain any harmful ingredients.
- Gives a natural tint to the lips.
- Even if the lip balm has disappeared, its tint remains on the lips for a long time.
What I didn’t like about LipIce Sheer Color Lip Balm
- Couldn’t find any dislikes!
Hope you all enjoyed reading about this magical lip balm! Stay tuned for the review of another lipice lip balm that’s even more gorgeous!