Do you want a natural glow on your face throughout the year? Then add a good face pack to your skincare regime. These days, the market is flooded with lots of face pack brands containing harmful chemicals like parabens, sulfates, silicones, etc. They may give you quick results but will adversely affect your health. So I have listed down the 6 best natural face packs for glowing skin in India.
A good natural face pack deeply cleanses the skin, enhances the skin’s complexion, and provides nourishment to the skin without any harmful side effects. Let’s check out the best natural face packs below:
Best Face Packs in India for Glowing Skin
1. HERBCIENCE Natural Glow Pro-Collagen Face Pack:
HERBCIENCE Face Pack at Special Discount
Created with a scientific approach, HERBCIENCE Natural Glow Pro-Collagen Face Pack is a 100% natural product, made with freshly extracted medicinal herbs. It is 100% Natural certified by ECOCERT, France, and 100% Safe and compliant with Made Safe, USA.
HERBCIENCE Natural Pro-Collagen Face Pack deeply cleanses pore-cloggers and removes dead skin cells to reveal new ones and it’s the best face pack to get glowing skin. It’s very effective in treating acne and nourishing the skin. It is easy to use and spreads easily onto the skin. The face pack suits all skin types. It’s easy on the pocket too!
It’s not just completely free from toxic ingredients like parabens, sulfates, SLS, SLES, and artificial preservatives/colours/fragrances, but they also provide the complete ingredients list on the product making it the top and best Natural Face Pack for glowing skin in India.
According to their customer, 97% of users experienced smooth skin after 1st usage, 89% of users observed a reduction in acne, and 74% of users felt an enhancement in radiance after 1.5 months of usage.
Its key ingredients and functions are:
- Multani Mitti: It removes oil, dirt, blackheads, and impurities from the skin. Multani Mitti improves blood circulation, and skin complexion, and gives you a natural glow. It also reduces acne and blemishes.
- Sarshapa: It has anti-fungal properties and protects your skin from sun rays and nourishes the skin.
- Kasturi Haridra: It improves skin complexion and also prevents acne. Kasturi Haridra provides a natural glow and luster.
- Manjistha: It improves the skin’s complexion, prevents acne, and soothes the skin.
- Gairika: It removes excess oil, smoothens the skin, and is beneficial in healing wounds.
- Brahmi: It has healing properties and it cleanses the face to make your skin clear.
- Taruni: Taruni is rich in Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Vitamin B, Vitamin K, Terpenes. It stimulates collagen production and restores youthfulness. It also moisturizes the skin and leaves it nourished.
- Narikel Taila: Narikel Taila is rich in Lauric Acid, Mysteric Acid, Vitamin B, Vitamin C, and Vitamin E. It helps treat acne, moisturizes skin, and prevents it from drying. It also promotes collagen synthesis and protects your skin against sun damage
- Madhuchista: It acts as a moisturizer and emollient, gives your skin the perfect moisture, and makes it soft.
- Aloe Vera: Lupeol, Salicyclic Acid, Cinnamic Acid, and Phenols make Aloe Vera antiseptic. It protects the skin from sun rays, reduces wrinkles, and moisturizes the skin by making it soft and supple.
- Daru Haridra: It has healing properties, and prevents the growth of acne-causing bacteria.
- Vegetable Glycerine: It acts as a humectant and emollient and protects your skin from sun rays.
- Shea Butter: Shea Butter is rich in Oleic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Linoleic Acid, and Linolenic Acid. It has healing and anti-aging properties, nourishes your skin, and boosts collagen production.
- Lemon Citric Acid: It’s a rich source of Vitamin C. It boosts collagen synthesis and enhances the skin’s glow.
- Rose Oil: It has a long-lasting fragrance.
- Xanthan Gum: It acts as a thickening agent and carrier agent.
HERBCIENCE is backed by Dr. Vikram S, an eminent Ayurveda expert.
Price: INR 630 for 100 ml
Shelf-life: 24 months
Why is it in the 1st position and you should choose HERBCIENCE Natural Glow Pro-Collagen Face Pack?
- Developed with a scientific approach by expert Ayurvedic Doctors
- Uses freshly extracted medicinal herbs and are very transparent about the ingredients
- Has the best efficacy in comparison to other products listed above and also have a reasonable price.
Get Best Face Pack for Glowing Skin- HERBCIENCE Natural Pro-Collagen Face Pack
2. Juicy Chemistry Kakadu Plum, Matcha, and Blood Orange Face Mask
One of the best organic face packs in India that is enriched with vitamin C. The face pack is a COSMOS-certified product, made with organic ingredients. Up to 60.55% of the total ingredients present in it are obtained and used from organic farming.
Its key ingredients are:
- Kakadu Plum Fruit Powder: It’s a rich source of vitamin C that helps in reducing pigmentation and improving skin texture. It promotes healthy glowing skin.
- Matcha Powder: It combats free radical damage, events out skin complexion, restores the skin’s natural glow, and makes the skin clear.
- Blood Orange Essential Oil: It reduces sun damage, makes skin soft and smooth, and balances sebum levels.
Other ingredients included in the face pack are Hibiscus Dried Flower, Licorice Root Extract, Rose Flower, Illite Clay, Baobab Fruit Powder, Amla Fruit Powder, Helianthus Annus Seed Oil, Rose Mary Antioxidant Leaf Extract, and Orange Peel Powder.
Juicy Chemistry brand was founded by husband and wife duo, Pritesh Asher and Megha Asher. Pritesh Asher was in the petrochemical business and Mega Asher was in the fashion business before they entered the beauty industry.
This Face Pack is in 2nd position because of its shelf life and its efficacy. It mostly contains oils and very less herbs that can make your skin become healthier.
Price: INR 975 for 20 grams
Shelf-life: 9 months from manufacturing and 6 months from opening
You may also like: Top 6 Best Natural Face Cream in India
3. Soul Tree Radiance Face Pack
Made with a nourishing blend of Pink Lotus, Saffron, and Turmeric, the Soul Tree Radiance Face Pack is the best face pack for glowing skin. For those who are looking for a good exfoliator, it’s one of the best options.
Its key ingredients include:
- Saffron: It removes blemishes and adds a natural glow to the skin, moisturizes, protects, and heals skin.
- Turmeric: It reduces scars and blemishes and brightens your complexion.
- Pink Lotus: It firms and tightens the skin.
SoulTree brand was founded by Vishal Bhandari. He was in the fashion business before.
Price: INR 1045 for 10 sachets of 5 grams
Shelf-life: 18 months from the date of manufacture
4. Forest Essentials Facial Ubtan Soundarya
Forest Essentials Facial Ubtan contains 10-15% herbal content. It’s an effective mix of fresh, sun-dried, hand-pounded herbs like Fennel Seeds, Star Anise, Fenugreek, Saffron, and Lemon Peel. This face pack has been designed for deeply cleansing and illuminating the skin.
Its key ingredients are:
- Neem: Neem has anti-bacterial properties. It fights against acne-causing bacteria.
- Rose: It reduces fine lines and deeply hydrates the skin. Rose also keeps your skin soft and smooth.
- Turmeric: It cleanses the face and removes blackheads. And it also restores the skin’s natural radiance.
- Fenugreek Seed: Fenugreek Seed soothes skin inflammation. It also helps to prevent blackheads, fine lines, and breakouts.
Forest Essentials brand was founded by Ms. Mira Kulkarni. She worked with Vaids for many years before starting Forest Essentials. The product is good but it’s in 4th position because of its high price.
Price: INR 1175 for 80 grams
Shelf-life: 12 months
5. Kama Ayurveda Nimrah Anti-acne face pack
Kama Ayurveda is a luxurious Ayurveda brand. Its anti-acne face pack is made from a Traditional Ayurvedic recipe. This product is filled with natural ingredients. It has a cooling effect on the skin and works well for treating acne and pimples. It’s non-foaming and non-drying and can be used daily for acne spot treatment.
Its key ingredients include:
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is a natural astringent. It tones the skin and helps to heal wounds and rashes. It also corrects early signs of aging.
- Coriander: It has anti-microbial, astringent, and anti-bacterial properties. Coriander fights against free radicals and soothes your skin. It also prevents blackheads and hyperpigmentation.
- Sandalwood: It removes blackheads and spots. Sandalwood also moisturizes dry skin and improves overall skin tone.
- Vetiver: It’s good for dry skin and cures acne and skin irritation.
- Beeswax: It exfoliates the skin and makes it soft.
Kama Ayurveda was founded by Vivek Sahani. Before starting Kama Ayurveda, he was a communication designer.
Price: INR 1375 for 40 grams
Shelf-life: 24 months
6. Mamaearth Ubtan Face Mask
If you have a tanned and uneven skin tone, try out the Mamaearth Ubtan Face Mask. It’s specially formulated for skin brightening and tan removal, certified by made-safe. This product is free from harmful chemicals. The product is suitable for all skin types.
Its key ingredients are:
- Saffron: Saffron is a rich source of antioxidants and vitamins and adds a natural glow to your skin. It’s very effective in removing tan from the skin. Saffron smoothens and deeply moisturizes the skin and also helps in clearing spots and repairing cells.
- Turmeric: Turmeric gives the skin an instant glow. It reduces the signs of aging and protects the skin from free radical damage. It also improves skin tone and makes your skin bright.
- Apricot Oil: Apricot Oil is a powerful moisturizing and exfoliating agent. It eliminates the patches on the skin caused by sunburn, nourishes your skin, and makes it brighter.
- Kokum Butter: It reduces signs of aging and provides long-lasting hydration.
- Mulberry Extract: It removes dark spots and enhances the skin’s natural glow.
- Cucumber Extract: It aids in treating sunburns. It also tightens the skin.
- Papaya Extract: It removes suntan and dead skin cells. It rejuvenates the skin and makes it bright.
Mamaearth was founded by the husband-wife duo Varun Alagh and Ghazal Alagh. Varun Alagh worked as a brand manager in FMCG companies and Ghazal Alagh was a corporate trainer before starting their entrepreneurial journey with Mamaearth.
This face pack is in the 6th position on our list because it contains harsh chemicals. It only contains less than 5% herbs.
Price: INR 499 for 100 grams
Shelf-life: 2 years
Conclusion – Best Natural Face Packs For Glowing Skin in India
Finally, now you know what goes into your skin, what you should choose and what you should avoid. Well, we tested India’s top 6 natural face packs and found HERBCIENCE to be the best. So, make an informed and wise decision to save your body and the environment from harmful chemicals.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. What are the top 3 Natural Face Packs in India?
Ans. The top 3 natural face pack brands are
- HERBCIENCE Natural Glow Pro-Collagen Face Pack
- Juicy Chemistry Kakadu Plum, Matcha, and Blood Orange Face Mask
- Soul Tree Radiance Face Pack
Q2. Why should you use a face pack on your skin?
Applying a face pack can be beneficial for your skin for many reasons:
Deep cleansing: A face pack can help you to cleanse your skin deeply by removing impurities, dirt, and excess oil present deep within your skin.
Brightening: Some face packs contain ingredients like turmeric, yogurt, or lemon juice that can help to brighten your skin, provide you with an even skintone, and improve its overall appearance.
Hydrating: Some face packs also contain ingredients like honey, aloe vera, hyaluronic acid, etc, that can help to hydrate the skin and lock in moisture.
Exfoliating: Many face packs contain exfoliating ingredients like oatmeal, kaolin clay, or ground coffee, which can help to remove dead skin cells and leave the skin feeling smooth and refreshed.
Targeted treatment: Different face packs contain different ingredients that can target specific skin concerns like acne, wrinkles, dark spots, pigmentation, and more.
Increased blood flow: Applying a face pack can also increase blood flow towards the facial skin, which can help to bring vital nutrients present in our bloodstream and oxygen to the skin and bring out a healthy glow.
Relaxation: Applying a face pack can be a relaxing experience after a tiring day, that can further help to reduce stress and improve overall well-being.
I recommend using a face pack two to three times per week and not more than that. Overusing a face pack can dry out your skin. Furthermore, it is also important to pick the right face pack for your skin type. We will dive deeper into face packs for different skin types in another post.
Q3. What are the benefits of using a face pack?
Ans. Face pack removes dead skin cells and makes your skin smoother.
Q4. Which is the best natural face pack for glowing skin?
Ans. HERBCIENCE Natural Glow Pro-Collagen Face Pack is the best natural face pack for glowing skin. Try HERBCIENCE now and go natural.