For every bride, her wedding day is the most important event of her life on which, she desires to look perfect from head to toe. A lot of planning and preparation goes behind in the making of a perfect bride!
The preps start with picking out a bridal gown which is basically the most difficult for task for just any bride! From gorgeous trendy mermaid trail wedding gowns to simple scoop back wedding gowns, the brides are spoilt for choice!
It doesn’t end with that, after choosing the perfect bridal outfit that makes the bride feel like a straight-out-of-fairytale princess, the bride has to think about the makeup and hairdo that she would like to have done for her D-Day. With this post, we are going to give some insights about the best tips to be a stunning bride for all the brides-to-be out there!
6 Tips To Be A Stunning Bride
Pre-Bridal Hair Tips
All brides should start taking care of their hair months before their D-Day so that their hair can look naturally perfect on their special day! If you are a bride-to-be, we have a couple of hair tips that we would like to share with you below.
- Tip #1 – Planning to change your hair colour? Get it coloured 6 months before your wedding day.
- Tip #2 – Choose a shampoo and conditioner according to your hair type. Don’t experiment with different kinds of hair care products, if you find a good shampoo and conditioner that suits your hair type well, then just stick to it.
- Tip #3 – Avoid heat-styling and blow-drying as much as you can. Using heat on hair again and again can damage your hair badly. For your D-Day, ask your hairstylist to go for a no-heat hairstyle.
- Tip #4 – Consume Vitamin B rich fruits and vegetables to get healthy hair. If you are suffering from excessive hair fall or if your hair appear to be very weak and thin, then you can also take biotin hair supplements.
- Tip #5 – Oil your hair and scalp once in every three days. Along with that, try to use a nourishing hair pack at least once a month!
- Tip #6 – If your hair is damaged beyond repair, get your hair ends trimmed! Doing so will encourage healthy hair growth.
Pre-Bridal Skincare Tips
A bride should have a naturally flawless skin that glows! Here are our $0.02 on how you can get a perfect glowing skin before your wedding day arrives.
- Tip #1 – Stick to a proper skincare routine! Include naturally enriched cleansers, toners, serums and moisturizing products in your skincare régime to make your face look radiant.
- Tip #2 – Drink 8-10 glasses of water everyday to ensure your skin stays hydrated and glows from within.
- Tip #3 – If you have acne problem, use tea tree oil as a spot treatment. Consult a dermatologist if you want to get rid of acne fast.
Pre-Bridal Eye Care Tips
Wedding preps can bring in a lot of stress and anxiety for the bride which can result in heavy dark circles and puffiness around the eyes. Below, you can check out some simple tips to take care of your eyes.
- Tip #1 – Always remove your eye makeup gently with a water soluble eye makeup remover.
- Tip #2 – Apply a hydrating eye cream every night before you hit the bed. You may also use aloe vera gel which will help to get rid of under eye circles naturally.
- Tip #3 – Apply castor oil on your lashes and eyebrows to get fluttery natural lashes and bold eyebrows. Avoid using sunscreen on any other such lotion on your eyebrows.
- Tip #4 – If you are fond of eye makeup, try to be as gentle as you can while applying it. Don’t pull your skill while applying eyeliner or eye shadow because it can result in wrinkles around your eye area.
Pre-Bridal Lip Care Tips
Your pout needs to be perfect for that “you may now kiss the bride” moment!
- Tip #1 – Keep your lips well moisturizer with a Shea butter enriched lip balm.
- Tip #2 – Exfoliate your lips weekly using a baby tooth brush and petroleum jelly.
- Tip #3 – Use creamy matte lipstick instead of matte ones that can make your lips feel like Sahara desert dry!
- Tip #4 – Naturally enhance your lips size with cinnamon oil.
Pre-Bridal Body Care Tips
Want to get your body in a good shape for your weddings? You don’t have to do anything much about it! Just follow a healthy lifestyle and try to workout 5 times a week – that’s all!
Along with that, you may also take multivitamin supplements.
Pre-Bridal Feet Care
Your legs might be covered with wedding gown or your wedding lehenga, but that doesn’t mean you should ignore your feet and legs! They need to look attractive and beautiful too.
- Tip #1 – Get pedicures done regularly.
- Tip #2 – Use a foot cream on your heels daily at night so that they don’t get dry.
- Tip #3 – Exfoliate your heels with pumice stone to get rid of dead skin cells.
- Tip #4 – If you prefer shaving your legs to get rid of unwanted hair, make sure to use shaving cream or coconut oil on your skin so that the razor can glide easily and you don’t end up with nicks or cuts. After shaving, use aloe vera gel to soothe your skin.
These tips should be followed days before the wedding day to achieve the results that you must be expecting to look gorgeous on your Big-Day!