• Khus Fragrance
• Purely natural
• Handmade glycerine Soaps
• 100% Vegetarian (not for edible use) (hahahah they wrote this, not me :P)
• 1 soap bar is Approx 100 gms
Natural handcrafted soap is a luxurious tool in keeping your skin healthy. With its creamy lather, wonderful fragrances, and now affordable prices, pampering yourself has never felt so good. Its popularity is growing rapidly as a chemical free alternative to conventional soaps.
1. Made with natural ingredients, fragrance and essential aroma oils.
2. Offers healing & curative properties – common skin disorders like acne, eczema and psoriasis can be treated.
3. Contains anti-oxidants.
4. Contains the natural humectant (moisturizer) known as “glycerin”.
5. Is simply luxurious to look at
Buy Fuschia Handmade Soap – Woody Khus online on Amazon |VKare | Flipkart | Snapdeal
Fuschia Handmade Soap – Woody Khus comes wrapped in a printed paper. I love it how Fuschia keeps their products’ packaging simple yet beautiful. 🙂 It also has a layer a transparent film packaging which protects the soap from getting damaged.
When you remove the transparent film, you will be greeted by very strong and “woody” smell of Khus. It didn’t come with an ingredients card like other Fuschia products do, I guess they forgot to include it with my package. 😛 The soap is green in colour and has kinda gradient (or ombre?) effect.
I stopped using soaps long back because most of them were making my skin extremely dry and stretchy. This is the only soap I have used in last few year. It rather felt like I was bathing with a bar of glycerine! (Minus the greasiness) It felt very delicate and mild on skin. Most importantly, it didn’t cause dryness or stretchy-ness at all. I even used it on my face and didn’t feel anything unusual. It is hard to believe that such awesome soap exists in this world especially when you have had a bad experience with most of them! About the smell.. It smells very strong for initial minutes or like 1 hour after the bath then slowly fades away. I can notice a faint smells hours later which isn’t bothersome. If you can’t handle (or don’t like) the smell of Khus then you should go for some other variant, maybe they’re as good as this one! 🙂 I’d prefer using this during summers because that’s when one needs a stronger smelling soap which has cooling effects too!
In India, where you can get a bar of Soap for mere Rs.50-60/- bucks then why would you spend Rs.225/- on Fuschia’s soaps, especially on the Khus variant? Let me tell you..
• Unlike other so called glycerine based soaps that claim to be mild on skin but still do the damage, Fuschia’s Handmade Woody Khus soap cleans the skin delicately and doesn’t cause any dryness or any other skin problems. Take my words!
• It is 100% natural and vegetarian. I’ll update the post with ingredients list if I get it.
• Gives cool and refreshing effect to the skin which lasts for hours.
• Lathers well (yup creamy lather not bubbly one :P)
• (personal choice) I’m a fan of “Woody” smells. 😀
If you want to buy a soap just because it is cheap and it cleans your skin then go for those soaps priced at Rs.50-60/- or even less, but if you want a soap that cleans your skin without changing its texture in any way then do try Fuschia’s Handmade soaps. Yep, they’re bit pricey and I hate buying expensive stuff (since I’m just a student at the moment and my lovely dad has to pay for everything I buy :P) like most of you, but the performance of this soap has won me over and that’s the reason I won’t cut any points (for the first and last time :P)..
Rating for Fuschia Handmade Soap – Woody Khus
Final words on Fuschia’s products – It was my first time trying their products and I honestly loved all three of them. It’s a fairly new brand and still needs some improvements on prices and packagings(of their lip balms only), I hope they would do that in near future. Meanwhile, I’d definitely recommend you guys to try out their products and let me know how they performed for you! They also sell medical equipments so whenever you need (I hope you don’t :P), you can buy them from VKare Biosciences site! 🙂
P.S – I have updated the post with ingredients list. I also got to know that the labels are now being updated to have the ingredient label on front! 🙂
wow… this looks good!! thanks for sharing… 🙂
Cheers, Archana – www.travelwitharchie.com