Heya beauties!!! Hope everyone had a greaaaaat Sunday! I’m feeling very irritated since last two days because I have terrible cold (sob sob.. why always me ?) so I thought let’s do a quick blog post about my recent haul from Amazon as Blogging always helps me to lift my mood! Let’s get started with the post. Keep reading if you want to know what all I bought from Amazon India..
Yeah all this stuff ❤ let’s talk about them in detail..
Left to right :-
• Auravedic Skin Lightening Oil – I bought this oil on the recommendation of my dearest friend and sis, Sonali of Skincarevilla. I was sooooo impressed with its 100s of positive reviews that I couldn’t keep myself from buying it! I have been using it ever since it reached me. Will share my review after testing it throughly!
• Real Techniques Core Collection Set – I wanted to buy this set from a really long time. Was confused between this and the BS mall brushes. Both of them are of almost same price, but BS mall set has 10 brushes whereas this one has just 4. I decided to go for RT set because BS mall set has Kabuki brushes and I don’t know how to use them. ? I might buy that set later for review purpose!
• Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel – This product needs no introduction. You will find it in every beauty and skin care junkie’s stash. I have purchased it for the first time to use it on my pimples and stretch marks.
• Lipton Green Tea : Honey and Lemon – Green tea always keeps me in good health. I have tried unflavored Lipton green tea before, spotted the honey and lemon flavour and bought it instantly!
• Maybelline White Superfresh 12hr Whitening + Perfecting Compact in Shell – Everyone has been going Ga ga over this compact ever since it was released. I bought it for just Rs.118/- and I think it was a great deal! Yet to try it.
• Lakme Eyeconic Curling Mascara – I was super confused about which mascara to buy. This eyeconic mascara was the best and cheapest option for me, but I’m not satisfied with it. 🙁 might by an another mascara soon! Please suggest some.
• PANACHE Tweezers – because everyone needs a good pair of tweezers! ? I do my own eyebrows so I needed this.
• Himalaya Herbals Oil-Free Gel Cream – I read its review somewhere few months back and wanted to try it since then. Will review it if anyone’s interested!
• Maybelline Color Show Creamy Matte Lipstick in Peach Personality – I own only dark shades of lipsticks so I wanted to add a nude / light shade in my stash. This was the last item to arrive and I had high expectations from it. I thought it would be the perfect nude for me but unfortunately, it is too light for my skin tone ? I will have to find a way to make it work for me.
Hope you all enjoyed reading about my haul. What have you bought recently? Let me know in the comments section below. ☺