Latest Eid Mehndi Designs 2021: Eid-al-Fitr is an Islamic festival that marks the end of the holy month of Ramadan i.e. month of fasting. The day of Eid starts with prayers and taking blessings from the elders in the house, and ends with delicious meals and joyous celebrations. Of course, like any other festival, it is celebrated in style too!
While men dress-up in their timeless kurtas or sherwanis, women tend to go for ethnic pieces like shararas, anarkalis, or lehengas. Eid mehndi is also a key part of the celebrations. Women don their hands with beautiful and latest eid mehndi designs a day before the festival. This year, Eid-al-Fitr is falling on the 12th/13th of May 2021.
And just like every year, we are back with lots and lots of trendy eid mehndi design inspirations that you are sure to fall in love with. Keep on scrolling to check them out and don’t forget to let us know which mehndi design did you like the best!
Latest Eid Mehndi Designs 2021
1. Half Moon Eid Mehndi Design 2021
2. Easy Half Moon Mehndi Design For Eid 2021
3. Floral Half Moon Eid-al-Fitr Mehendi Design
4. Latest Glove Mehndi Design Inspiration For Eid
5. Back of Hand Eid Mehndi Design Inspiration
6. Rose Mehndi Design For Back Of Hand
7. New Mehndi Design For Eid 2021
8. Palm Mehndi Design For Eid
9. Beautiful Grids & Floral Eid Palm Mehndi Design
10. Beautiful Jhoomar Mehndi Design For Eid
11. Floral Mehendi Design For Eid Back Of Hand
12. Negative Space Eid Mehendi Design 2021
13. Unique Palm Mehendi Design For Eid
14. Half Moon New Mehendi Design With Pretty Patterns
15. Hand Jewellery Mehendi Design For Eid
Every year during festivities like Eid or Diwali, we see a lot of mehndi artists near shopping areas, all being thronged by all the women and little girls who want their hands and feet to be adorned with mehndi for their special festival. There are many mehendi artists on Instagram as well whom you can pre-book for your henna.
However, this year, the scenario is very different and difficult due to the pandemic. You have to be your own mehndi artist this eid, and we are sure that you are going to ace it. This is why, we have tried our best to share easy eid mehndi designs that would not take you much efforts to draw if you are a beginner. Also, don’t forget to look up mehndi tutorials on YouTube to learn how to draw designs step by step!
16. Eid Special New Henna Design 2021
You can also check out more mehndi design inspirations for eid in our Mehndi section!
17. Eid Mehendi Design Tikki
18. Minimal Eid Mehendi Design Inspiration
19. Phases of Moon Mehendi Design
20. Mehndi By Hayat Eid Henna Design
21. Pattern Blocks Eid Mehendi Design
22. Bold Henna Design 2021
23. Arabic Mehndi Pattern For Eid
24. Arabic Mehndi Design Diagonal
25. Pretty Multipatterned Eid Mehndi Design 2021
26. Eid Mehndi Design For Both Hands
27. Eid Mehndi Design For Both Hands
28. Traditional Eid Mehendi Design Ideas
29. Lantern and Moon Mehendi Design Eid 2021
30. Mandala Mehendi Design
31. Intricate Eid Mehendi Design
32. Intricate Mehendi Design For Eid
33. Half & Half Eid Mehndi For Both Hands
34. Intricate Henna Design For Eid 2021
35. Peacock Mehandi Design For Eid
36. Easy Henna Design For Eid
37. Eid Mehandi Design For Both Hands
38. Arabic Mehendi Design For Eid
39. New Style Eid Mehendi Design
40. Minimal Mehendi Design 2021
41. Intricate Stylish Mehendi Design Eid 2021
42. Bold Henna Pattern Eid 2021
43. Beautiful Eid Mehendi Design For 2021
It is true that none of the festivals, birthdays or even the littlest joyous occasions have felt like worth celebrating ever since the pandemic began. 2021 has specially been hard for all of us. Some of us have lost our loved ones due to COVID, while some of us have gone through it ourselves. It is disheartening to see the numbers increasing day by day, with bad news coming from everywhere.
However, we still strongly believe that we should not let our spirits down, celebrate the festival of Eid with extra gratefulness. Pray for those in pain, and spread extra love everywhere!
This post was last modified on February 2, 2023 11:50 AM