Be it your bridal lehenga, your jewellery or your bridal mehndi – your whole bridal look should reflect your personal style and it should also be in vogue! Well, if you are a soon-to-be bride in 2020, you must have realized how choosing bridal mehndi designs is as confusing as choosing the wedding outfit or theme of your wedding decor, isn’t it? With this post, we are surely going to try and help you out in picking the perfect trendy bridal mehndi design for all you 2020 brides!
Whether you are a minimalist bride who likes mehndi designs only upto your palms or you are a mehendi loving bride like me who wants to get full arms mehndi design, you will find all kinds of inspirations here! So let’s get started with this list of 45+ latest bridal mehndi designs 2020.
Latest Bridal Mehndi Designs 2020 – Images & Inspirations | Wedding Mehndi Designs
Simple Bridal Mehndi Designs 2020
Simple yet trendy mehndi designs for the brides of 2020!
1. Mehndi Design With Mandala
The evergreen mandala mehndi design can be incorporated in bridal mehndi too!
2. Bold Strokes Mehndi Design
Patterns made with bold strokes of mehndi give your mehndi design a heavy look and a darker stain!
3. Multi-Patterned Mehndi Design
4. Different Mehndi Designs For Both Hands
You don’t necessarily have to match your mehndi design on both of your hands!
5. Exquisite Full Hands Mehndi Design
6. Lotus Bridal Mehndi Design For Both Hands
7. Floral Mehndi Design For Bride
8. Full Arms Multi-Patterned Mehndi Design
9. Half Hand Minimalist Mehndi Design
This mehndi design is created with red mehndi instead of normal, natural mehndi. If you want to experiment with your bridal mehndi design, you can try out red and black mehndi cones for an unique look altogether.
10. Bridal Mehndi Design With Different Elements
This bridal mehndi design also has a small mandala pattern in the middle which is surrounded with chain patterns!
11. Half n Half Bridal Mehndi Design
12. Ethnic Circles Mehndi Design
Back Of The Hand Bridal Mehndi Designs
Pick the right back of the hand mehndi design for your wedding which would look the best in your wedding photos!
13. Spaced Out Back of the Hand Bridal Mehndi Design
14. Floral Chains Bridal Back Hand Mehndi Design
15. Sada Saubhagyavati Bhavah Mehndi Design
The shloaka (verse) “Saubhagyavati Bhavah” means “may you always be blessed”. This mehndi design got popular after actress Deepika Padukone’s wedding duppatta came to limelight which had the same verse embroidered on it!
P.S. – Looking for mehndi design inspirations for your groom? Check out our 25+ Latest Groom Mehndi Designs 2020
16. Grids Flowers & Peacocks Back Hand Bridal Mehndi
17. Elegant Back Hand Bridal Mehandi Design
18. Intricate Temple Shaped Mehndi Design
19. Multi-Patterned Back of Hand Mehndi Design
Arabic Bridal Mehndi Designs for Full Hands 2020
Arabic mehndi designs are very popular in middle eastern countries as well as in India. They are created with unique, free-flowing patterns that give off an elegant look.
20. Spaced Out Arabic Bridal Mehndi With Flowers
21. Floral Arabic Henna Design For Brides
22. Connected Circles Arabic Mehandi For Brides
P.S :- If you want to accentuate your mehndi look in your wedding photos, make sure you buy the trending gotta patti or floral jewellery sets that are famous for mehndi and haldi ceremony photoshoots! There are a lot of floral / gotta patti jewellery set sellers on Instagram, some of them even make customized and fresh flower jewellery too!
But if you want your hands on such jewellery ASAP, you can take a look at these ones that are available on Amazon and will reach you right on time for your mehendi ceremony!
Amazon also has dulhan mehndi design book options you can take a look at.
Hashtags & Portrait Mehndi Designs For Bride
Making hashtags and wedding logos with the bride and groom’s names or initials is very common these days. So why not include them in your mehndi design? Besides, portrait mehndi designs are also very much in trends from the last few years.
Not a lot of mehandi artists offer portrait mehndi designs since it is a tough job, so make sure you confirm it with your artist first, before you pick one of these designs.
23. Wedding Hashtag & Wedding Logo Mehndi
More designs await you on the next page!
24. Portrait Dulhan Mehndi Design With Flowers
25. Traditional Dulhan Dulha Portrait Mehndi Design
26. Bride Groom Portrait Mehndi For Back Of Hands
27. King & Queen Mehndi Design
The coolest mehndi design for a quirky bride, it would surely make you feel like a queen!
28. Bride & Groom’s Name Mehndi Design
Want to get some more inspirations for exquisite bridal mehndi designs? Check out our last year’s top picks of 50+ New Bridal Mehndi Designs 2019 – Top Mehandi Design Trends For The Year
29. Simple Dulha Dulhan Mehndi Design
30. Sindoor Ceremony Portrait Mehndi Design
31. Dulhan Entry Portrait Mehndi
32. 3D Portrait Mehndi Of Bride & Groom
33. Kalash & Jaimala Mehndi Design
Minimal Bridal Mehndi Designs For Minimalist Bride
If you believe in the quote “less is more”, you would surely fall in love with these latest minimalistic bridal mehndi designs we are sharing with you.
34. Dark Stained Minimalist Mehndi For Back Of Hand
35. Geometric Minimalistic Mehndi For Bride
36. Birds Bridal Mehndi For Back Of Hands
37. Simple Floral Mehndi For Bride
38. Palm Mehndi Design For Brides
39. Small Minimal 3D Mehndi Design For Bride
40. Palm Mehndi Design For Both Hands
3D Henna Designs – Bridal
3D henna designs are created with bold strokes of mehndi and they look very exquisite on brides’ hands! Furthermore, they give out a dark stain too. You can request your mehndi artist to draw a 3D design for you by showing them these inspirations!
41. Bold Strokes Hearts 3D Mehndi Design
42. Floral & Grids 3D Mehndi
43. Unique 3D Bel Mehndi Design
44. Peacock Feather 3D Mehndi Design For Bride
Peacock Bridal Mehndi Designs
Peacock patterns have always been a part of Indian wedding mehndi designs. They are a classic pick if we put it in other words. Here are some peacock wedding mehndi designs that you can try out.
45. Peacock Mehndi Design On Palms
46. Peacock & Elephants Mehndi Design
All of the ethnic elements of Indian bridal mehndi designs have really come together beautifully in this particular peacock mehndi design!
47. Elegant Peacock Bride Mehndi For Both Hands
48. Grids & Peacock Mehndi For Back of Hands
We hope you found your perfect bridal mehndi design with this list! Keep following us for more such designs and check out our mehndi designs sections for more mehndi inspirations, images, and video tutorials.
49. Cute Bridal Portrait Mehndi Design Inspiration 2020
50. Classy Bridal Henna Design
Hope you enjoyed exploring these latest bridal mehndi designs for 2020! Let us know about your favourite design in the comments below.
This post was last modified on February 10, 2020 6:09 AM