Healthy eating habits can bring drastic changes in your life. It not only boosts your metabolism but also increases your stamina. Your body needs 6 types of nutrients to work properly
and they are – Proteins, Carbohydrates, Minerals, Vitamins, Fats & Oils, lacking any of these nutrients can make your body weak and lead to fatal diseases. Many people starve themselves to lose weight and call it “dieting”. Starving yourself won’t help in any way, Instead, you should start having healthy meals.
By “healthy meals” I don’t mean that you have to eat salads or fruits all the time, there are thousands of tasty, yet healthy dishes you can try while you’re on diet. You can also make your boring food taste delicious by adding sweeteners like honey.
I am trying to lose weight from last few months, so I’ve done a lot of research regarding this topic. Today, I will share some tips which are really easy to follow and will help you try to lose or maintain your current weight and live a healthy life. Even if you’re fit, you should still follow these tips to stay in shape.
• You should consume 6 small meals each day rather than stuffing up 2-3 heavy meals.
• You should track your calories everyday, it will help you to eat right number of calories. Use calorie calculator to know how many calories you need to consume per day.
• Do 10 minutes of cardio exercises like swimming, skipping, jumping jacks, etc. My personal favorite is Zumba dancing. It consists of various exercises which you can do in less span of time. *Consult a doctor before starting your workout plan.
• Avoid refined grains as much as possible.
You have no idea what a spoonful of honey can do to your body!
• It can help you to lose weight, cure irritated throat, cough, cold, gastritis, etc. Many scientists have found that honey contains anti-oxidants which can destroy cancer cells.
• Taking one spoon of honey in morning with warm water or green tea will improve your digestion process.
• Can’t sleep? Take a spoon of honey with milk before going to bed. I have it during winters and it really works for me.
• It can be used as a face pack or shampoo. You can make a good exfoliator with honey and sugar.
• It can lessen your cravings for sweet food.
• There are so many mouthwatering dishes you can make with honey. Check out the recipes by one of my favorite Chef, Vikas Khanna.