Heya sugarplums! Few days back, I was nominated for liebster award by Sonali di of Golden Rim blog. This is my 4th liebster award till now! yay me Thank you so much Sonali di for nominating me! ☺ Love you lots! You guys can read about my previous awards here
Here are the set of questions I was asked by her. I hope you all enjoy reading my answers! ?
1) Why did you start blogging?
I have mentioned this a lot of times before. I started it just to pass my time. I had plenty of time since I was studying from home. It eventually became my hobby and now I am soooo much addicted to it that I can’t live without it! I check my blog more than 100 times in a single day even if I’m not posting anything! ?
2) One blog other than yours that you would want everyone to check out and why?
I read a lot of (awesome) blogs and websites on daily basis. It’s hard for me to recommend only one of them since I love all of them equally! But since I’m asked to choose just one, I’ll choose Reviewwali.com!
3) What is that one skin care product you can’t be without?
A good quality moisturizer!
4) Where do you see your blog in the next 2 years?
I want it to be the most loved beauty blog in India!
5) Any one book recommendation and why should we read it?
I don’t read “inspirational” books much (sorry ?). I prefer reading rom-coms / chick lits, mostly of sophie kinsella. I’d recommended her book “I’ve got your number”. It’s a nice blend of rom-com and Chick lit! ☺
6) Any YouTube channel recommendation and why?
Stephanie Lange’s YouTube channel. She makes great videos related to makeup techniques!
7) If you were asked to survive the next 1 week on just 2 make up items what would be your picks?
My Lakme CC cream and kajal! (Please let me pick lip balm too!!! ??)
8) Are you a to do list maker?
Not really. I’m a very punctual person but I rarely make to do lists or schedules.
9) What is your ideal breakfast and why?
Maggi (ramen noodles). I can eat Maggie for breakfast, for lunch, for dinner, for dessert. I love it so much I can eat it just anytime!
10) What is your goal for 2016?
Wanna be the better version of what I was in 2015. ☺
11) Which is that one blog post of yours that you are very proud of ?Please leave the link.
Hello! I am Dipti, The Founder & Editor of GorgeouslyFlawed.com. I'm a huge makeup and beauty enthusiast, and that's what made me start this blog! You can get in touch with me at firstname.lastname@example.org ☺