SOC 3D Beauty Serum Face Mask (SYN-AKE)
How to use
1. Cleanse and dry face thoroughly.
2. Open pouch, remove, SOC 3D Facial Mask, and apply to face.
3. Leave on face for 15-45 minutes while relaxing.
4. Remove mask. Gently pat until fully absorbed.
Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Lactobacillus/Panax Ginseng Root Ferment Filtrate, Dipeptide Diaminobutyroyl Benzylamide Diacetate, Folic acid, Human oligopeptide-1, Lecithin, PEG/PPG -18/4 Copolymer, polysorbate 20, Propylene Glycol, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Carbomer, PVM/MA Copolymer, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Disodium EDTA , Sodium ascorbyl phosphate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Allantoin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylparaben, Perfume.
Price – USD $1 / INR Rs.66/-. Also available as a freebie only on Skin18.com, just pay for the shipping! Quantity – 1 3D mask sheet with 25ml of serum. Availability – Available on Skin18.com, Find it HERE.
There are many variants of SOC 3D Sheet masks, I received three of them from Skin18.com including this one. I’ll review other two ones later on, haven’t used them yet. Talking about this variant, It contains a chemical called “Syn-Ake” which is also known as Botox alternative (I did some research about it, you see :D). This chemical is typically used to reduce or prevent wrinkles. Well I don’t really need to use anti-ageing products at this age, I used it for it’s other properties like moisturising and smoothing. The results were quite satisfactory. I don’t have any wrinkles or frown lines so I cannot say if it helps to reduce them 😛 but yeah, it did even out my skin tone and added the softness to it (just like other two masks :P). I guess I’ll recommend this mask to girls aged 25 and above because that’s when you should start using anti-ageing products like this one.
What I liked about SOC 3D Beauty Serum Face Mask (SYN-AKE)
- Super-duper affordable (I don’t need to mention this at all! :D)
- Comes with a lot of extra serum(which you can use on your neck & arms).
- Like all other Korean sheet masks, this, too, hydrates the skin very well.
- Doesn’t smell bad.
What I didn’t like about SOC 3D Beauty Serum Face Mask (SYN-AKE)
- Just a suggestion ~ I think they should write product information in English as well.