Metallic lipsticks, Glittery lipsticks, Frosty lipstick… I am sure that many of you must have tried (or at least heard about) them. Now let’s check out a lip color that contains “micro shine” holographic granules. I am talking about this LipIce lip color that I am going to review and swatch today. Keep on reading to know about it in detail. You are surely going to fall in love with its swatches! ?
LipIce Micro Shine Lip Color – Hotty Pink
A triple-function lipstick that works as a caring balm, dramatic gloss and passionate colour.
- Enriched with Vitamin A, C, E to give intense hydration
- Packed with micro shine granules that provide the ultimate glossy /shimmery lips
- UV protection that guards your lips from harmful UVA/UVB rays
- Choice of intense, trendy shade of colours is an ultimate icon of your great fashion sense
LipIce Micro Shine Lip Color comes in a white and silver twist up bullet. The packaging is similar to what their color changing lip balm has, the only difference is that this one is not color coded. Its shade name is mentioned on the bottom of the packaging. When I got this lip color along with other mentholatum products, I was expecting it to be just an another sheer pink lip balm. I was actually stunned after I opened it and saw its beautiful shade and the holographic glitters present in it. The glitters are just… Too pretty! They enhance the beauty of the lip color. They don’t look too obvious on the lips, but you can notice them on the bullet and swatch pictures.
The lip color has a comfortable wear formula. As far as the shade is concerned, it is a medium hot berry-pink color that will look good on all Indian skin complexions, especially on dusky beauties. It provides enough amount of pigmentation in a single swipe and stays for about 2-3 hours (without any meals in between) on my lips so you can say that the staying power is quite decent. That’s the wear time anyone would expect from a creamy, moisturizing lip color slash lip balm. It does leave an even, intense tint behind which stays there for even longer.
Overall, it’s a nice lip color, perfect for holo lovers. You must have worn holographic nail paints, now it’s your turn to wear a lip color which has subtle holo in it!
What I liked about LipIce Micro Shine Lip Color – Hotty Pink
- Gives a lovely sheen to the lips with its micro shine granules.
- This particular shade will suit Indian skin tones well.
- Doesn’t cost much.
- Provides UV protection to the lips.
- Has a decent staying power.
- Keeps the lips moisturized just like a lip balm would do.
What I didn’t like about LipIce Micro Shine Lip Color – Hotty Pink
- Contains parabens. (Though it doesn’t irritate the lips, I’m putting it out there for people who might be allergic to it!)
So, are you down to try this unique lip color? Comment below to let me know!