Bored? Or you’ve just managed to get some time out of your busy life but now you have nothing to do? Here are some stuffs you can do when you have free time or if you’re bored!
1. Give priorities to your hobbies first.
2. Make a list of pending works you’ve been skipping from long, I’m sure you will find many and then you will have No free time left for anything else!
3. Listen to your favorite music it’s the best pass time!
4. Read a book of your choice, or go to a library to find many options to go through.
5. Pamper yourself – that’s the thing which you forget to do in your busy life. So if you’re free, spend the time caring about yourself or just relax. Take a hot shower, Go to a spa, etc.
6. Plan your upcoming days or weeks.
7. Start writing a diary.
8. Read journals online.
9. Write short stories. Take your pen and paper out and start writing whatever comes in your mind.
|Photo credits – My sister ♥|
10. Go for a ride, just take your car keys out and go on a long drive, preferably to a location you have never visited before. Going on a bike ride is more fun!
11. Most important one, spend time with your family or friends. If they’re not around you then just phone them, Skype is even better. 🙂 I’m sure you will feel relieved after talking to them.Talk to those friends you’ve not met from long, your childhood/school friends. If you aren’t talking to someone or are mad on them, it’s time to forgive and forget. Think about it. 🙂
12. Clean your room. (or the whole house!!)
13. If you love gardening, go for it. Plant some new seeds or water the old ones.
14. Play online games, there are bunch of them!
15. Watch a movie.
16. Search DIYs on Google and work on some of them.
17. Cook some dry snacks which can be stored for long.
18. Visit your neighbors.
19. Read random pages on Facebook, it’s filled with confession pages these days. Search for your area,school or college’s confession page. I’m sure there must be one.
20. Spend time with your pets. Take your dog for a walk.
21. Start writing a blog. 😉
22. Go to church/temple/mosque.
23. Learn recipes online or from cookery shows.
24. Hangout with your friends, call them to your home and arrange a party!
25. Knitting/sewing, my favorite thing! Try it.
26. Watch news, it helps you stay updated with stuff happening around you. You don’t get a chance to watch it during busy times.
27. Watch your favorite game, or read about the previous matches you missed.
28. Surf YouTube, there are so many channels on YouTube which can kill your boredom. I like the funny ones like whatever.
29. Make a scrapbook.
30. Remodel your house.
31. Go for shopping. 😉
32. Do some online shopping.
33. Make monthly budget plans.
35. Join a chat room online.
36. Read fashion magazines to know about latest fashion trends, don’t forget about Google news stand.
37. Browse your old photos and re-live the memories.
38. Photoshop / Picsart, you can work on them to pass your time. Make wallpapers for your desktop / smartphone or just make collages of your Last trip. You can even join weekly contests on PicsArt.
40. Make birthday presents for upcoming birthdays of your friends/family. It’s good to stay prepared for special occasions. 🙂
41. Make YouTube videos according to your likes. If you love makeup, be a makeup guru! Love cooking? Then make recipe videos of your favorite food!
42. Browse Google+ communities or twitter hashtags, they’re fun!
43. How can I forget Wikipedia? Read random articles on Wiki and gain some knowledge!
44. Check your mails!
45. Join new social networking sites and make friends.
46. Make surprise gift for your partner and parents, I’m sure They will be Happy!
47. Search for memes on Google and have a good time laughing!
48. Search your name on Google, it’s weird but I love doing it!
49. Go for clubbing!
50. Read all my articles written on this blog. Well you thought I would not write this point? 😉